Red Dragon Kratom is a recently introduced strain of Kratom herbal powders and extracts that is growing in popularity today. Kratom itself is made from the leaves of the Mitragyna Speciosa plant, an evergreen tree indigenous to parts of Southeast Asia. Kratom is used in the countries in that region of the world, , as a sedative, medication for pain, and for recreational purposes.
Red Dragon Kratom is grown in Thailand, and is fairly recent among Kratom varieties. Despite this, it is finding more popularity from consumers, whose jobs require long mental exertion, such as Doctors and accountants. Red Dragon Kratom is becoming increasingly known for having similar stimulant effects to Caffeine.
Red Dragon derives its name from its leaf color, which is of a reddish film. It looks a lot like the red vein thai kratom strain, also called Red Thai Kratom. In addition to looking alike, the Red Dragon strain also duplicates certain taste and effects of the Thai red vein variety. Red Dragon Kratom is slightly less expensive than the Red thai strain, making it a more affordable alternative. There are also Kratom capsules sold online that you can find elsewhere which have similar benefits.
Health Benefits and Uses
Red Dragon Kratom has a high number of alkaloids, making it the ideal strain for a number of ailments, conditions and applications. Some of these are:
- Sedation: For consumers who have a hard time winding down most nights, the use of Red Dragon can be greatly beneficial in blocking natural sleep inhibitors and putting the user to sleep. The strain acts to put the mind into a state that is conducive for slumber. But do not forget to take the right Kratom capsule dosage to avoid unnecessary side effects as with all natural remedies.
- Stimulant: Red Dragon Kratom is similar to Caffeine in its stimulant-like effects on users. Thus, this strain of Kratom is often used as a stimulating agent or an energizing supplement. Red Dragon has been shown to boost energy levels for people with extremely physical jobs, such as construction workers, farmers, or other physical laborers.
- Stress relief: Kratom has mild opioid properties, which means it acts on the brain’s receptors, and can significantly affect brain activity, as well as bodily functions. Red Dragon Kratom is known to relax arm and leg muscles and induce a state of mild relaxation.
- Pain Relief: Red Dragon Kratom has been known to be quite effective against chronic pain. The best strain to fight against arthritis pain ,migraines, and some vascular pains or discomforts.
- Red Dragon Kratom is stacked with Mitragynine, an alkaloid which acts in the same way as narcotic pain medication. This chemical alkaloid deals with head pain, mild or chronic, by activating the mu-opioid receptors in the brain.
- Anxiety: Red Dragon is reported by consumers to be helpful against anxiety attacks, and other feelings of dread or worry. Taken in the effective doses, the Red Dragon strain gives a pleasant effect of tranquility and peace.
- Sharpening mental Focus: Used correctly, Red Dragon strain of Kratom significantly increases mental focus, and causes intellectual concentration. This is especially in great demand in groups, where mental focus over long periods, is a part of the daily routine. Use of Red Dragon Kratom in such instances show marked improvements in alertness, focus,concentration, and general mental health productivity.
There have been news reports and un-necessary concern regarding the safe use of Kratom. Although Kratom varieties have been used in Asia and inonesia for centuries to meditate some health conditions, modern use has been argued strongly in some regions. Many EU countries have banned the sale and use of all Kratom derivatives within their borders, and in others, Kratom is officially classified as a controlled substance.
The reasons for this official skepticism are myths, however, the principal one borders on the fact that there have never been credible, verifiable and documented clinical trials, which methodically test the effects of Kratom on persons. This is a very relevant point, and it means that Kratom use must be carefully and cautiously done.
Certain side effects have been evidenced with Kratom ingestion. Some of the following are the more common :
Common Side Effects are:
- Abnormal Sweat: Kartom use can cause sweating, even in cool environments.
- Vomiting & Nausea: Strong sick feelings, sometimes accompanied with vomiting is a side effect of Kratom.
- Stomach Pain or Constipation: Feelings of stomach pain or abdominal tightness in the stomach has been known to occur when using Kratom.
Use of Kratom is only just now leaving the areas of origin and spreading to the rest of the world. Kratom tea or extracts unquestionably has displayed remarkable and welcome benefits, still, in the absence of an officially approved effective dosage and administration procedure, the best way to approach use should be caution.
Take care to only to use the right strains for the specific purposes, and informed advice on dose is important. Doing this will guarantee all the health benefits.